96 Frelinghuysen Road
Piscataway, NJ 08854
I'm a Ph.D. candidate in the Computer Science department at Rutgers University.
My research is in the area of Programming Languages and Tools. I am interested in building tools using program analysis techniques that aid the development and debugging of parallel programs. My current work involves developing programming language abstractions and tools to detect concurrency correctness issues in parallel programs. I work with Professor Santosh Nagarakatte in the RAPL group.
- Adarsh Yoga,and Santosh Nagarakatte - A Fast Causal Profiler for Task Parallel Programs - FSE 2017. [pdf]
- Adarsh Yoga,and Milind Chabbi - Path-Synchronous Performance Monitoring in HPC Interconnection Networks with Source-Code Attribution - PBMS 2017. [pdf]
- Adarsh Yoga, Santosh Nagarakatte, and Aarti Gupta - Parallel Data Race Detection for Task Parallel Programs with Locks - FSE 2016. [pdf]
- Adarsh Yoga, and Santosh Nagarakatte - Atomicity Violation Checker for Task Parallel Programs - CGO 2016. [pdf]
- Chun-Yu Shei, Adarsh Yoga, Madhav Ramesh, and Arun Chauhan - MATLAB Parallelization through Scalarization - INTERACT 2011. [Article DOI]