MUTUAL UFO NETWORK, INC. PUBLICATIONS LIST
Aside from its monthly journal, MUFON also publishes a collection
of papers delivered at its annual summer symposium, along with
occasional monographs and other items
of interest to the UFO community. Contents of the annual Proceedings
are listed below in order by year. The 1985, 1986 and 1987 Proceedings
are now out of print. Supplies of all items are limited. For specifics
as to price, availability and applicable postage and handling charges,
please contact MUFON at the Morrison address directly.
1976: SYMPOSIUM THEME -- NEW FRONTIERS IN UFO RESEARCH
(Ann Arbor, Michigan, 84 pages)
- The Operating Argus Concept - A New Look at UFO Event Sharing
and Data Sharing, Ray Stanford
- Analysis of Humanoid Reports, David F. Webb
- Canadian UFO Residuum, Henry H. McKay
- UFOLOGY and the Digital Computer - A Lesson in Evaluation
of UFO Secondary Evidence, William H. Spaulding
- Heavenly Chariots and Flying Saucers, Ted Peters, Ph.D.
- Must We Stand Idly By? Social Reaction to UFO Reports, Ron
- Swamp Gas Plus Ten - And Counting, J. Allen Hynek, Ph.D.
1977: SYMPOSIUM THEME - SCIENTIFIC UFO RESEARCH: POSITION OF
THE UFO MOVEMENT ON OUR 30TH ANNIVERSARY (Scottsdale, Arizona,
- UFOS: What's Your Ball Game?, Thomas M. Gates
- Further Evidence of UFO Radiation, James M. McCampbell
- UFO Investigations, Bill Pitts
- Why the Cover-Up?, Richard Gottlieb
- The Scientific Method of Investigating UFOs, John L. Warren,
- Future Physics and Anti-Gravity, William F. Hassel, Ph.D.
- Modern Image Processing Revisits the Great Falls, Montana
and Tremonton, Utah Movies, William H. Spaulding
- What Can We Learn From Hypnosis of Imaginary Abductees?, Alvin
H. Lawson, Ph.D.
- Science Fiction, Science and UFOs, Stanton T. Friedman, M.S.
1978: SYMPOSIUM THEME - UFOs: A HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE ON CLOSE
ENCOUNTERS (Dayton, Ohio, 131 pages,)
- A Survey of CEIII Reports for 1977, Ted Bloecher
- 1967: The Overlooked UFO Wave and the Colorado Project, Richard
- Retrievals of the Third Kind, Leonard H. Stringfield
- Unidentified Flying Objects and Future Spaceflight Propulsion,
Illobrand von Ludwiger
- UFOS as a Space-Time Singularity, J. Allen Hynek, Ph.D.
- Behind the UFO Secrecy, Major Donald E. Keyhoe, USMC, Ret.
1979: SYMPOSIUM THEME - INTENSIFYING THE SCIENTIFIC INVESTIGATION
OF THE UFO SURVEILLANCE (San Francisco, California, 226 pages)
- A Mind/Brain/Matter Model Consistent with Quantum Physics
and the UFO Phenomena, Thomas Bearden
- Contactees, Cults and Cultures, David Stupple, Ph.D. and William
- A Review of Selected Sightings from Aircraft -1973 to 1978,
Richard F. Haines, Ph.D.
- Forbidden Frontier - Communication with Ufonauts, James M.
- The Religious Dimension to the UFO Phenomenon, Ted Peters,
- Investigation and Analysis of Sound Pulses Recorded During
a Period of UFO Activity in Bragg Creek, Alberta, Canada, Dennis
Regan, Ph.D. and William K Allan
- Alien Roots: Six UFO Entity Types and Some Possible Earthly
Ancestors, Alvin Lawson, Ph.D.
- Information Retrievals: A Case for UFO Cover-up, William H.
- The Legion of the Bewildered Silent and Related Topics, J.
Allen Hynek, Ph.D.
- The Case for the Extraterrestrial Origin of Flying Saucers,
Stanton T. Friedman, M.S.
- Newspapers and UFOs, Walter Greenawald
1980: SYMPOSIUM THEME - UFO TECHNOLOGY: A DETAILED EXAMINATION
(Clear Lake City, Texas, 178 pages)
- Project Visit - An Approach To Determine What Are They? L.
David Kissinger and John F. Schuessler
- UFOCAT and A Friend with Two New Ideas, Fred Merritt
- UFO Contactees: Captive Collaborators a Cosmic Citizens, R.
Leo Sprinkle, Ph.D.
- The Unified Field Theory and the UFO, Henry C. Montieth, Ph.D.
- Hyperspace (Virtual State) Engineering, Thomas E. Bearden,
- Quality Control of the UFO Data Base: Some Suggested Techniques,
James E. Oberg
- Preliminary Analysis of Medical Injuries as a Result of UFO
Close Encounters, Richard C. Niemtzow, M. D. & Ph. D.
- Flying Saucer Technology, Stanton T. Friedman, M.S.
- Instrumented Sensing, Recording and Documentation of Transient
Phenomena in UFO Events, Ray Stanford
1981: SYMPOSIUM THEME - UFOs: THE HIDDEN EVIDENCE (M.l.T,
Cambridge, Massachusetts, 153 pages)
- Ufology as a Profession: A Manifesto, J. Allen Hynek, Ph.D.
- What the Government Would Know About UFOs if They Read Their
Own Documents, Peter A. Gersten, J.D.
- Faith, Theory and UFOs, Rev. Barry H. Downing, Ph.D.
- UFO Abductions - The Invisible Epidemic, Budd Hopkins
- The Human Factor in UFO Sightings, Ron Westrum, Ph.D.
- Missing Time: A Psychologist Examines the UFO Experience,
Aphrodite Clamar, Ph.D.
- African Encounters: Case Investigations, Cynthia Hind
- The Roswell Incident: Beginning of the Cosmic Watergate, Stanton
T. Friedman and William L. Moore
1982: SYMPOSIUM THEME - UFOs CANADA - A GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE
(Toronto, Canada, 104 pages)
- Professionalism in UFOLOGY, Arthur Bray
- The UFO Phenomenon and Its Relationship to Parapsychological
Research, Dr. George and Iris Owen
- Predicting UFO Events and Experiences, Michael A. Persinger,
- A UFO Propulsion Model, Frederick E. Akonfon, Ph.D.
- Radiation Sickness Caused by UFOs, John F Schuessler, M.S.
- UFO Research: An International Perspective, David Haisell
- Preparing for the Next UFO Flap, J. Allen Hynek, Ph.D.
- The Roswell Investigation: New Evidenc in the Search for a
Crashed UFO, William L. Moore
1983: SYMPOSIUM THEME - UFOs: A SCIENTIFIC CHALLENGE (Pasadena,
California, 181 pages)
- Southern California's Straight -Line Mystery in UFO Sightings,
- UFO Propulsion: Pulsed Radiation and Crystalline Structure,
Alan C. Holt
- UFO Interference with Vehicles and Self-Starting Engines,
James M. McCampbell
- A Review of Selected Aerial Phenomenon Sightings From Aircraft
1942 to 1952, Richard F. Haines, Ph.D.
- UFOs: Uncovering the Ultimate Answer, William L. Moore
- The Continuing UFO Deception and Confusion Syndrome, Paul
- Cattle Mutilations and the Imagined Culprits: A Psychological
Perspective, Peter A. Jordan
- Cattle Mutilations That Defy Conventional Explanations, Walter
H. Andrus, Jr.
- The Case Against E.T., J. Allen Hynek, Ph.D.
1984: SYMPOSIUM THEME: EXTRATERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE: A PUBLIC
FORUM (San Antonio, Texas, 184 pages)
- Public Information - Top Priority for Ufologists, Marge Christensen
- Countdown to Reality, Paul B. Norman
- Animal Mutilations: A Decade of Mystery, Thomas Adams
- Tribal Reactions to UFOs in Africa, Cynthia Hind
- The Entity Enigma, Hilary Evans
- UFO Secrecy 1984 - Big Brother Is Watching Them, Barry J.
- Cash-Landrum Case: Speculation About the Medical Eflects,
- UFO Light Beams: Space-Time Projections, Alan C. Holt
- The Boomerang Mystery, Philip J. Imbrogno
- Properties of the UFO Phenomenon, J. Allen Hynek, Ph.D.
- The Haunting of Kitley Woods - An Ongoing UFO Saga, Budd Hopkins
1986: SYMPOSIUM THEME: UFOs: BEYOND THE MAINSTREAM OF SCIENCE
(East Lansing, Michigan, 186 pages) 1986 Proceedings
- Scientists, UFOs and Anti-Scientific Thinking, Marge Christensen
- The Case for E.T. Within the Mainstream of Science, Michael
D. Swords, Ph.D.
- Bentwaters - What Do We Know Now?, Raymond W. Boeche
- Setting the UFO Agenda, Robert H. Bletchman, J.D.
- Interstellar Spaceports and Transportation Systems, Alan C.
- Abductions: the Consequence of Nonexistence, David M. Jacobs,
- A Scientifically Based Analysis of an Alleged UFO Photograph,
Richard Haines, Ph.D.
- Still in Default, Bruce S. Maccabee, Ph.D.
- Project Identrfication: Thirteen Years and One-Hundred and
Sixty Sightings Later, Harley D. Rutledge, Ph.D.
- Cash-Landrum UFO Case File: The Issue of Government Responsibility,
John F. Schuessler, M.S.
- Tribute to Dr. J. Allen Hynek
1988: SYMPOSIUM THEME: ABDUCTIONS AND THE E.T. HYPOTHESIS
(Lincoln, Nebraska, 241 pages)
- Hynek's Last Wish For Ufology, Marge Christensen
- Encounter at Buff Ledge: A UFO Case History, Walter N. Webb
- UFOs: Four Questions for Theological Seminaries, Rev. Barry
H. Downing, Ph.D.
- The Fall and Rise of the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis, Jerome
- Public Reaction to Alien Contact: A Study, Raymond W. Boeche
- Post-Abduction Syndrome, David M. Jacobs, Ph.D.
- UFO Abductions - The Skeleton Key, Budd Hopkins
- A History of the Gulf Breeze, Florida Sighting Events, Bruce
S. Maccabee, Ph.D.
- MJ-12 and Phil Klass: What Are The Facts?, William L. Moore
and Stanton T. Friedman
1989: SYMPOSIUM THEME: THE UFO COVER UP: A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY
(Las Vegas, Nevada, 233 pages)
- The Mansfield Helicopter Case, Jennie Zeidman
- Recent Field Investigations into Claims of UFO Related Injuries
in Brazil, Jacques Vallee, Ph.D.
- The Cydonian Hypothesis, John E. Brandenburg, Ph.D.
- A Hypothetical Plan for Crash/Retrieval, Don Berliner
- Update on Majestic-12, Stanton T. Friedman
- An Alien Harvest, Linda Moulton Howe
- Above Top Secret, Timothy Good
- UFO Car Pursuits: Some New Patterns in Old Data, Donald A.
- The Chesapeake Connection: An Implication of Corporate Involvement
in the Cover-Up, Robert L. Oechsler
1990: SYMPOSIUM THEME: UFOs: THE IMPACT OF E.T. CONTACT UPON
SOCIETY (Pensacola, Florida, 201 pages)
- UFOs, Extraterrestrials and the New Science, Brian L. O'Leary,
- Who Speaks for the Witness? Medical and Ethical Issues in
Abduction Research, David A. Gotlib, B.Sc., M.D.
- The Differences Between Perceptions of Ufology in America
and Europe, John L. Spencer
- ET Contact: The Religious Dimension, Dr. Barry H. Downing
- On Mass Panic and Other Favorite Myths, Robert L. Hall, Ph.D.
- Current Gulf Breeze Events, Ed Walters
- The Fyffe Alabama Experience, Carey H. Baker
- UFO Abduction Cases in the Gulf Breeze, Florida Area, Budd
- Experienced Anomalous Trauma: New Directions, Rima E. Laibow,
- The Rainbow Declaration and Human Destiny in the Cosmos, John
E. Brandenburg, Ph.D.
- New Revelations from Roswell, Donald R. Schmitt
- Red Skies: The Great 1989 UFO Wave in the U.S.S.R., J. Antonio
1991: SYMPOSIUM THEME: UFOs: THE BIG PICTURE (Chicago,
Illinois, 301 pages)
- The 12th Planet - Key to the UFO Enigma, Zecharia Sitchin
- What Can We Believe in Abduction Accounts?, David M. Jacobs,
- Has Science Something to do with UFOs?, Prof. Jean-Pierre
- Modern Biology and the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis, Michael
D. Swords, Ph.D.
- Insights into the Ancient Astronaut Theory, Gene M. Phillips,
- Theses for a Pre-Paradigm Science: Cereology, Michael M. Chorost,
- Further Evidence Linking Animal Mutilations and Human Abductions
to Alien Life Forms, Linda Moulton Howe, M.A.
- The Reality of the Abduction Phenomenon, John S. Carpenter,
- Government UFO Connections, C.B. Scott Jones, Ph.D.
- Gulf Breeze Without Ed, Bruce S. Maccabee, Ph.D.
- Update on Crashed Saucers in New Mexico, Stanton T. Friedman,
- Crop Circles: Brief History and Overview, Dennis Stacy
- Tissue Changes in Unexplained Animal Mutilations, John H.
1992: SYMPOSIUM THEME: THE ULTIMATE MYSTERY OF THE MILLENNIA
(Albuquerque, New Mexico, 231 pages)
- The UFO Jigsaw, Linda Moulton Howe
- Doubt and Deviousness in the UK Crop Circle Scene, Montague
- Forbidden Science: The UFO Phenomenon and the Research Community,
Jacques Vallee, Ph.D
- Crashed Saucers, Majestic-12, and the Debunkers, Stanton T.
- The Role of the Mutual UFO Network in UFO Research, Walter
H. Andrus, Jr
- Fifty-six Aircraft Pilot Sightings Involving Electromagnetic
Effects, Richard Haines, Ph.D.
- Photo Analysis: A Pictorial Primer, Jeffrey W. Sainio
- Ufology in the Commonwealth of Independent States: Organization
Problems, Pavel Popovich
- Global Ufology - Worldwide Cases, Official Policies and Ufological
Attitudes, J. Antonio Huneuus
- Ufology: New Approaches, Vladimir G. Ajaja, Ph.D.
- Operation Blue Fly, Clifford E. Stone
- The Missing Embryo/Fetus Syndrome, Richard M. Neal, M.D.
1993: SYMPOSIUM THEME: UFOLOGY: THE EMERGENCE OF A NEW SCIENCE
(Richmond, Virginia, 304 pages)
- Abductions in Africa - Worldwide Similarities, Cynthia Hind
- Moving Lights, Disks and Animal Mutilations in Alabama, Linda
Moulton Howe, M.A.
- UFO Sightings and Research in Modern China, Hoang-Yung Chiang,
- Truck Driver Injured by UFO: The Eddie Doyle Webb Case, John
F. Schuessler, M.S. and Edward O'Herin, J.D.
- Videoanalysis, Jeffrey W. Sainio
- Detection and Analysis of Aerial Phenomenon, Wesley E. Ellison
- Spanish Air Force UFO Files: The Secret's End, Vincente-Juan
- The "Signs" of Change Are Real, Colin Andrews
- Invisibility and the UFO Abduction Phenomenon, Budd Hopkins
- The UFO Abduction Phenomenon: What Might It Mean for the Human
Future? John E. Mack, M.D.
- Area 51, Bob Lazar, and Disinformation - A Reevaluation, George
- The Most Significant UFO Sightings in Germany, Dipl.-Phys.,
Illobrand Von Ludwiger
1994: SYMPOSIUM THEME: UFOLOGY: A HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE
(Austin, Texas, 306 pages)
- Expanding the Parameters of the Alien-Human Abduction Agenda,
Dr. Karla Turner
- UFOs and Religion: of Things Visible and Invisible, Dr. Barry:
- Human-Alien Contact as a Meta-Lever of History, Michael P.
- Anatomy of an Abduction, Yvonne R. Smith
- UFOs and World History: Proof of an Old Interrelationship
Between the Human Race and Advanced ET Intelligence, Robert O.
- A Scientific Analysis of the Videotape Taken by Space Shuttle
Discovery on Shuttle Flight STS-48, Jack Kasher, Ph.D.
- Alien Contacts and Abduction Experiences: A Look from the
C.I.S., Vladimir Rubtsov, Ph.D.
- Insights from Studying Groups of UFOs, Richard F. Haines,
- MUFON - A World Leader in Ufology, John F. Schuessler, M.S.
- The Quest for Truth about UFOs: A Personal Perspective on
the Role of NICAP, Richard H. Hall
- The Aerial Phenomena Research Organization, Inc. and the Future
of Ufology, James A. Harder, Ph.D.
- Budd Hopkins' "Linda" Case: A Look Behind the Experience,
- Crop Circles: Is There a UFO Connection?, George Wingfield
- What the Russians Know About UFOs, George Knapp
1995: SYMPOSIUM THEME: UFOLOGY: A SCIENTIFIC PARADIGM (Seattle,
Washington, 315 pages)
- The Ufology Experience: Daring to Study UFOs, Charles F. Emmons,
- Encounter at Buff Ledge, Walter N. Webb
- Roswell, A Cautionary Tale: Facts and Fantasies, Lessons and
Legacies, Karl Pflock
- The Alien Jigsaw: A Fresh Look at an Old Puzzle, Katharina
- Developing a Catalog of UFO-Related Human Physiological Effects,
John F. Schuessler, M.S.
- Over the Rainbow: Quantum Physics Discovers the Holographic
Universe, Joe Lewells, Ph.D.
- 1994 Animal Mutilation Research Grant: Summary of Case Studies,
Linda Moulton Howe, M.A.
- The USAF - Sponsored Colorado Project for the Scientific Study
of UFOs, Michael D. Swords, Ph.D.
- Commonalities & Disparities: Findings of the MUFON Abduction
Transcription Project, Dan P. Wright, M.A.
- Ufology in the Great White North, Michael J. Strainic
- Roswell Revisited, Stanton T: Friedman, M.S.
- Maps, Myths and Millennial Madness: Ufology Meets the End
Time, Michael F Lindemann
- Scientific Analysis of UFO Material by MUFON-CES, Rolf-Dieter
1996: SYMPOSIUM THEME: A SCIENTIFIC ENIGMA(Greensboro,
North Carolina, 308 pages)
- Does Pop Culture Affect Our Views?, Kevin D. Randle
- Shag Harbour in Perspective, Chris Styles
- UFOs - In Search of an Overview, John W. White
- A Chronology of Ufology in Mexico, Carlos A. Guzman Rojas
- The Roswell Film Footage, Philip Mantle
- The Sixth Witness in the Linda Cortile Abduction Case, Bud Hopkins
- The Significance of Multiple Participant Abductions, John S. Carpenter
- The Current Brazilian UFO Wave, A. J. Gevaerd
- Studying Intrusions from the Subtle Realm: How Can We Deepen Our
Knowledge?, John E. Mack, M.D.
- Medical and Surgical Aspects of the UFO Abduction Phenomenon,
Dr. Roger K. Leir
- X(-Files), Lies, and Videotape: A Photo-Video Update, Jeffery W. Sainio
- Accelleration, Bruce S. Maccabee, Ph.D.
- Evidence for Life Beyond the Mars Face, Vincent F. DiPietro
- Reference Guide to Foreign UFO Documents, J. Antonio Huneeus
1997: SYMPOSIUM THEME: "THE FIFTIETH ANNIVERSARY OF UFOLOGY" (Grand
Rapids, Michigan, 300 pages)
- UFOs at Fifty: Some Personal Observations, David M. Jacobs, Ph.D.
- Connections: A Lifetime of Shared Experiences, Beth Collings and
- Five Themes: Further Findings of the Abduction Transcription Project,
Dan Wright, M.A.
- June 24, 1947: How it All Began. The Story of the Arnold Sighting,
Bruce S. Maccabee, Ph. D.
- An Analysis of the 1940 UDO Wartena Case. Discovering the Alien
Agenda, Warren P. Aston
- Monitoring Air Force Intelligence. Spain's 1992-1997 UFO
Declassification Process, Vincent-Juan Ballester Olmos
- 1947: The Beginning of the UFO era, Jan L. Aldrich, Project 1947
- The Roswell Story, Stanton T. Friedman, M.S.
- Encounters: Now and Then, John S. Carpenter, MSW
- The UFO Phenomenon and the Suicide Cults - An Ideological
Study, Budd Hopkins
- Ufology in the Far East - China, Japan, Korea, J. Antonio Huneeus
- The God Hypothesis, F. Joe Lewels, Ph. D.
1998: SYMPOSIUM THEME: "CLOSING THE GREAT DIVIDE BETWEEN SCIENCE
AND UFOLOGY" (Denver Colorado, 192 pages)
- A Scientist vs. the System: The Remarkable UFO Research of Dr.
James E. McDonald, Ann Druffel
- Thinking Clearly About The Abuduction Phenomenon, David M. Jacobs, Ph.D.
- Human Initiated Contact, Richard F. Haines, Ph.D.
- The Spectrum of Abduction: A Question of Perception, Deborah
- Rods: The Discovery of a New Phenomenon, Jose Escarrilla
- UFOs & The New Consensus on Extraterrestrial Life,
Michael P. Lindemann
- UFOs: The Technologica Issues, John F. Schuessler, M.S.
- ALiens or Angels?: The Conflict Between the E.T. and
God Hypothesis, Joe Lewels, Ph.D.
- What is the Case for the Face?, Stanley V. McDaniel, Ph.D.
- Losing the War of Public Perception, Tracy Torme
- Anatomical Anomalies in Crop Formation Plants, Nancy Talbott
- The Mexican Wave: A Briefing, Jaime Maussan
Monographs and related items:
- UNITED NATIONS VIDEOTAPE - Presentations by Stanton T. Friedman,
John F. Schuessler and Robert H. Bletchman (two hours)
- THE ZETA RETICULI INCIDENT by Tererence Dickinson, former
editor of Astronomy Magazine, with related commentary by
Jeffrey L. Kretsch, Carl Sagan, Steven Soter, Robert Scheaffer,
Marjorie Fish, David Saunders and Michael Peck (32 pages)
- THE UFO CRASH/RETRIEVAL SYNDROME, STATUS REPORT II: NEW SOURCES,
NEW DATA by Leonard H. Stringfield (38 pages)
- UFO CRASH/RETRIEVALS: AMASSING THE EVIDENCE, STATUS REPORT
III by Leonard H. Stringfield (53 pages)
- UFO CRASH/RETRIEVALS: THE INNER SANCTUM, STATUS REPORT VI
by Leonard H. Stringfield (142 pages)
- UFOS, MJ-12 AND THE GOVERNMENT by Grant Cameron and T. Scott
Crain, Jr. (220 pages)
For the latest pricing and ordering information, including postage
& handling charges, write to:
PO Box 369
Morrison, Colorado 80465-0369 U.S.A.
or call (330)-932-7709