1990: SYMPOSIUM THEME: UFOs: THE IMPACT OF E.T. CONTACT UPON SOCIETY
- UFOs Extraterrestrial and the New Science, Brian T. O'Leary, Ph.D.
- Who Speaks for the Witness? Medical and Ethical Issues in Abduction
Research, David A. Gotlib, B.Sc., M.D.
- The Differences Between Perceptions of UFOLOGY in America and Europe,
John L. Spencer
- ET Contact: The Religious Dimension, Dr. Barry H. Downing
- On Mass Panic and Other Favorite Myths, Pobert L. Hall, Ph.D.
- Current Gulf Breeze Events, Ed Walters
- The Fyffe Alabama Experience, Carey H. Baker
- UFO Abduction Cases in the Gulf Breeze, Florida Area, Budd Hopkins
- Experienced Anomalous Trauma New Directions, Rima E. Laibow, M.D.
- The Rainbow Declaration and Human Destiny in the Cosmos,
John E. Brandenburg, Ph.D.
- New Revelations from Roswell, Donald R. Schmitt
- Red Skies: The Great 1989 UFO Wave in the U.S.S.R., J. Antonio Huneeus