Md Ehtesamul HaqueI have graduated from Rutgers. My new website is here Md E. Haque.
I am a PhD candidate in the Department of Computer Science at Rutgers University. My advisers are Thu Nguyen and Ricardo Bianchini. I am a member of the PANIC Lab. My research focuses on Green Datacenters, Energy Efficiency and Management, Cloud Services, Distributed Systems and Computer Architecture.
Before joining Rutgers, I received my bachelor and masters degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET).
- Dec 2014: Paper accepted at ASPLOS 2015.
- Nov 2014: Paper accepted at Elsevier Ad Hoc Networks.
- April 2014: Internship offer at Microsoft Research (Redmond). I will be working with Yuxiong He, Sameh Elnikety and Kathryn McKinley.
- Nov 2013: Received student scholarship at SOSP'13.
- May 2013: Paper accepted at International Green Computing Conference (IGCC'13).
- Apr 2013: Teaching computer architecture over the summer.
- Aug 2012: US patent submitted.
- Apr 2012: Research intern at Simense Corporate Research (SCR).
- Feb 2012: Paper accepted at Ad Hoc & Sensor Wireless Networks (AHSWN).
- Sep 2011: Selected as a student volunteer at SC'11.
- Jun 2011: Paper accepted at Supercomputing Conference (SC'11).
- Feb 2011: Paper accepted at Ad-hoc and Wireless Network (ADHOC-NOW'2011).